When you think about firecrackers, you think: “small, loud, in the form of a short tube”. You don’t even know how much you are wrong! There are many types of firecrackers! Today I’ll show you 7 well known kinds of this pyro. So…let’s start!
I present to you pictures of firecrackers:
1. The well known – short thin tubes petards. There are small firecrackers, usually in low price. But they are not so strong.
2. The most popular – medium tubes petard. Usually, they are loud firecrackers.
3. Big tubes – they are biggest firecrackers, but (I don’t know why) not sa popular. Most of people prefer smaller – medium petards.
5. Firecrackers which look like bon bons – lollipops, bon bons – maybe it’s only my mind, but sweets and pyro have much in common 😀
6. Triangles – those look like tea bags. But – don’t try to make someone “pyro tea” !
And in the end…